This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome To My Crazy Life

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Welcome To My Crazy Life

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome To My Crazy Life



Image courtey of happyworker.com
 Who out there watches reality TV?

That's what I thought... You do!

I have spent several months pondering starting a blog. I just could not think of what to write about. I knew whatever I wrote about needed to be a passion of mine. While driving home from a firends house, it hit me. I love my life and I love my family. On top of that our life is so crazy and funny that if  I knew a TV producer I think we could have a hit reality show filming our family. However, we are not being filmed for a reality show, so here I go with this hilarious blog for you! I promise to make you laugh your pants off and even relate to me at times. You never know what crazy and funny story I will post.

Thank you for sharing my crazy journey of life an motherhood with me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home