This Page

has been moved to new address

My Little Ferret

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: My Little Ferret

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Little Ferret



Image courtesy of modelmayhem.com
 It has been now 24 hours since I have brushed my teeth. I know... Grose, right?

Why have I not brushed my teeth you ask? Well, my little ferret has made off with my toothbrush. Funny part is we don't even have a ferret. My ferret is my one year old son, Hayden.

I have been searching all morning for my toothbrush. I especially wanted to brush after my six cupsof morning coffee, but no love. Finally, just minutes ago I found where "ferret" put it. It was far from where it should be. I found it in my oldest son's room.

Needless to say, my teeth are clean and I got an afternoon chuckle. Thanks little "ferret".

Do you have a "ferret" in your house?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 12, 2010 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Allanna said...

The strangest (and most irritating) place we've found a toothbrush was inside a subwoofer.

What a pain to get it out!
... But it was one of the kids' toothbrushes, so I wasn't too bothered."
(Now, if they absconded with my SoniCare toothbrush???? Heads would roll. Figuratively speaking, of course. :P)

 
At October 12, 2010 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Angela R. said...

Are you kidding - or did you really drink 6 cups of coffee this morning?

 
At October 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Allanna, that is a very odd place to find a toothbrush. Do I dare ask how it got there?

Angela,I absolutley had six cups of coffee. Yummy stuff! You should see what I can accomplish on a caffine high. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home