This Page

has been moved to new address

Day1: "The Toddler Bed"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Day1: "The Toddler Bed"

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day1: "The Toddler Bed"

Well, I hope you were not hoping to hear about a night of great success because it surely was not that. However, I am happy with the start of it all given the circumstances.
Hayden has been in my bed now for a year and a half, so this is significant progress in my book.
I have been a little under the weather so, I was not totally excited when Hayden woke up at 11pm. I was so super tired that I did not put in as much effort as I had planned.
The night started off OK. He was a little resistant about falling asleep in his toddler bed, so I laid there with him and he was out within ten minutes. I even snapped a photo of his fast asleep. I then had a quick bite to eat. I expected him to wake withing thirty minutes but he was still fast asleep when I was ready to fall asleep. I checked on both my boys and I was out like a light. However at 11 he was up. I was so tired... to my bed he came. This might send him a mixed message so I need to get better about this. Less than an hour later my oldest was up and sick! I was glad at this point I had decided to bring little Hayden in my bed. That left me free to deal with Gabe, who also ended up in my bed.
I am feeling a little better today so I hope to put a little more effort into this challenge and achieve success.

I wonder if any of my readers have dealt with this issue or a similar one?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home