This Page

has been moved to new address

Today Is Brought To You By The Letter I: Indian headband

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Today Is Brought To You By The Letter I: Indian headband

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today Is Brought To You By The Letter I: Indian headband

What you will need:
Paper bag
Construction paper
Tape
Scissors

Directions:
Cut the paper bag to a three inch width.

Size it to the child's head and secure it with tape.
Cut out five feathers.
Make slits in each side of the feather to create more of a feather look.

Take the feathers to the inside back of the hat.

As always, make sure to practice writing the letter I and saying the sound it makes.
You may even want to walk around the house and find objects that start with the letter I.

If you are just now joining in on my ABC journey please be sure to check out all the crafts. Feel free to start at the letter A and follow along or just join in for a fun craft or two or ten!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home