This Page

has been moved to new address

Handprint Valentine Card; A Handful Of Love; For That Extra Special Someone

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Handprint Valentine Card; A Handful Of Love; For That Extra Special Someone

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Handprint Valentine Card; A Handful Of Love; For That Extra Special Someone


What you will need:
Construction paper
Scissors
Glitter
Glue
Pencil

Directions:
Trace your child's hands and cut them out.
Cut out a heart.
Glue the hands together at the base.
Glue the heart onto the middle of the where the hands meet.
Decorate!


I snagged this idea from Making Friends but put my own spin on it. I hope you love it as much as I did.

You still have until Feb. 4th to enter my Valentine Day giveaway. Click HERE to enter!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home