This Page

has been moved to new address

MeloMomma To Host Mr.Linky on Friday's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: MeloMomma To Host Mr.Linky on Friday's

Friday, February 25, 2011

MeloMomma To Host Mr.Linky on Friday's

Image courtesy of oilclothaddict.blogspot.com
I love all my blogging friends and they have so much good stuff to share! Every Friday I am going to host a Mr. Linky. You can showcase family friendly recipes, kid's crafts, DIY projects, pretty much anything goes as long as it is "family/kid" related!

All I require is that you post only ONE project! I know you all have lots to share, but you will have a chance again next week! Please post the link to your project and not to your home page. Please leave me a comment after you post. I will be sure to check out all of your blogs!!

Thanks for participating! I look forward to doing this weekly! Let's generate a little traffic for one another!



7 Comments:

At February 25, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I've just posted a link to a DIY expandable tote... perfect for the busy mom on the go. I'm also your newest follower

 
At February 25, 2011 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Concerned American Citizen said...

Following from MBC. Nice blog. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
http://seriousmrse.blogspot.com
http://thecomfortzonediversity.blogspot.com

 
At February 25, 2011 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you all for participating! I hope to see you back each week as this linky grows and grows! You all have awesome blogs!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Thanks for the link up! I'm an idiot and the name of my blog isn't Becky, it's Rub Some Dirt On It. I do some pretty basic crafts, but when you've been snowed in for what feels like forever, it's nice to have something quick and easy to do. Looking forward to reading all these great posts! :) Becky

 
At February 25, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Ludicrous Mama said...

Found you on MBC! What a fun idea!

 
At February 26, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

@ Becky. I did the same thing the first time I participated in a link up. Go ahead and post again, please. :)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Shelly said...

Found you on MBC! :) Hope you will hop to mine! :) IS there a grab my button for the actual blog hop I am trying to add the blog hops to my page!

http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home