This Page

has been moved to new address

Invitation To "Bye Bye Backtalk" Another 5 Day Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Invitation To "Bye Bye Backtalk" Another 5 Day Challenge

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Invitation To "Bye Bye Backtalk" Another 5 Day Challenge




Image courtesy of xee-facts.blogspot.com

I have had a personal battle lately with my children respecting me and doing what I ask of them. This will be changing immediately and I thought to myself...Hmm... Let's have another 5 day challenge. Yes, folks, I am inviting you to join in another 5 day challenge. I am calling it, “Bye Bye Backtalk”. I hate to admit it but my son loves to talk back to me and I just cant take another minute of it. Starting November 1, 2010 I invite you to join along in this journey! I am also challenging myself to keep my voice in check! I might be getting a time out if I raise my voice!

I can guarantee it will not go as smoothly as the dinner challenge. Be prepared for some entertainment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home