This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 5: "Dinner Time Battle"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Day 5: "Dinner Time Battle"

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 5: "Dinner Time Battle"


Image courtesy theblueroom.me.uk
Those were 5 quick days. Last night was the last night of my “Dinner Time Battle” series.

I made my family homemade peperoni Halloween pizza last night. It was a Halloween pizza because I cut the cheese into the shape of a pumpkin with a small cookie cutter. My son thought this was pretty cool and he started to gobble it down. Normally he will not eat homemade pizza. He likes Pizza Hut. He ate about ½ a piece and said it was disgusting. I figured this would be the case.

I didn't serve him any other meal but he was welcome to more pizza. There was not one fit at dinner time and he even said the prayer before our meal. So, I am not sure it was a total success or a fail, but we made it through dinner fit free!

Thank you for following me for this series.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home