This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 4: "Dinner Time Battle"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Day 4: "Dinner Time Battle"

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 4: "Dinner Time Battle"


Image courtesy of laaloosh.com
Dinner was not as wonderful last night. I made pork chops, garlic mashed potatoes, and a pea an corn medley. Gabe's meat was prepared with no spice at all and he refused to even try it. I knew this would be a hard night. He has never liked pork and he only likes frozen peas. If they are even room temperature he won't eat them. So, Gabe had only four frozen peas. He devoured the potatoes and even had seconds.
Before giving him seconds I tried to bargain with him to try the meat first or no more potatoes but I knew that was a battle I would lose since I already knew he was not a pork eater. I hope his taste buds mature soon.
So, night 4 of the “Dinner Time Battle”... mission failed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home