This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 2: "Dinner Time Battle"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Day 2: "Dinner Time Battle"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 2: "Dinner Time Battle"


Image courtesy of free-extras.com
Day 2 of “ Dinner Time Battle” was again a random night. I don't even know what to make of it.

Tonight I made lasagna for dinner. On a normal night I make lasagna, Gabe takes a glance at it and says it looks nasty. He pretty much refuses to taste it. Tonight I had it all cut up and ready to eat at the table for him. I called out for him to come to dinner and told him we were having lasagna just like Garfield eats. He said, “ Mmmmm, Mazana.” He has never pronounced it just right.

He sat down and ate ¾ of a large piece. There was no whining and he was rewarded with chocolate milk.
I can't believe this child. He is making my 5 day challenge a bundle of boring stories! However, he is eating his food!

I hope you all had a good dinner too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home