This Page

has been moved to new address

Home Made Play Dough; Simple Kids Activity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Home Made Play Dough; Simple Kids Activity

Monday, February 28, 2011

Home Made Play Dough; Simple Kids Activity


Photo courtesy of jimbocyberdoc.wordpress.com
I have posted this before, but since my kids and I are currently making it, I thought I'd share once again. Have fun!
Ingredients:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1 cup water
1 Tablespoon oil
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
Food coloring by drops

Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients in a pan and stir.  Cook over low heat, stirring until a ball forms.
2. Add food coloring and mix thoroughly until desired color.
3. Cool on wax paper. Store in covered container.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE your Scentsy stuff!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

 
At March 1, 2011 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

My kids love play dough a lot. Thanks for the recipe!
American Flag Patches

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home