This Page

has been moved to new address

My Mom's Peanut Butter Cookies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: My Mom's Peanut Butter Cookies

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Mom's Peanut Butter Cookies


Image courtesy of notjustcookies.net
My Mom's Peanut Butter Cookies

¾ cup creamy peanut butter (I use the cheap kind)
½ cup all vegetable shortening (I use Crisco butter flavor)
1 ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
3 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vanilla
1 large egg
1 ¾ cup flour
¾ tsp baking soda
¾ tsp salt

Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix at a medium speed until well blended. Add egg and beat. Add dry ingredients and mix at a low speed until blended. Drop onto a greased cookie sheet (I use parchment paper). Space cookies 2 inches apart. Flatten. Bake 7-8 minutes or until set or just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove from cookie sheet to cool completely.

Delicious!

This is my mom's recipe. When she makes them, they are gone in a day. These are the best peanut butter cookies you will ever have.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home