This Page

has been moved to new address

Dumpster Diving In My Front Yard

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Dumpster Diving In My Front Yard

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dumpster Diving In My Front Yard


Image courtesy of headhacker.net
Have you ever had so much frustration with clutter that you just start tossing items? This was the case for me last week. Unfortunately, I tossed the wrong item. I tossed a hat my son got from the Rainforest Cafe. It is a cheap ten cent hat that has seen better days. So, I figured it was trash. He had not asked for it in days but tonight he did. Oh no, what did I do?

I felt awful, so I did the nastiest thing. I actually went and dug in the trash for the hat. I tore into and sifted through six trash bags. There was upwards of fifty dirty diapers in there too. Yum Yum! The smell almost made me puke. It was dark when I was out there, so my husband held a flash light up for me. I was done with this nasty mission when I got poop on my hand. Luckily it was the last bag.

Tonight, after all that, there was no hat found. The trash man must had already picked up that load. I really did try to find it and I felt awful for throwing it away. I can see a trip to the Rainforest Cafe in our immediate future.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 7, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Angela R. said...

Here's a thought for you. Call the Rainforest Cafe - see if they'd send you one!! It couldn't hurt to try, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home