This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 4:"Bye Bye BackTalk"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Day 4:"Bye Bye BackTalk"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4:"Bye Bye BackTalk"


Image courtesy virginmedia.com
Today was just no good. I woke up with a tummy ache and it got worse through out the day. I think Hayden passed his bug onto me. Chasing kids around while under the weather is less than fun.

Gabe was great until I told him he needed to take a bath. Things went down hill pretty quickly from here. I lost track of how many timeouts we had by 1p.m. I had wished I was the one in time out. I could have sat there all day.

Despite the monster tummy ache I even managed to walk my boys to the park before school this morning. They were really well behaved there, thankfully!

Hayden started in on his fit when we had to leave the park. It is a thirty minute walk home and he cried the whole way! I was ready to beat my head against the wall by the time we got home. Literally!

I had hoped for a break when Gabe went to preschool. Hayden refused to nap the whole time. Guess when he did take his nap? About three minutes after we got in the car to get Gabe from preschool. Thanks Hayden.

We had dinner with the neighbors so the kids were happy and the evening was successful.

It was just one of those days where the night was sleepless and the patience were spread very thin early in the day. I think there is a pillow calling my name.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home