This Page

has been moved to new address

A Baby Story; Before MeloMomma Was Really MeloMomma

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: A Baby Story; Before MeloMomma Was Really MeloMomma

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Baby Story; Before MeloMomma Was Really MeloMomma


MeloMomma would not be MeloMomma without my kids. I would like to share with you my birth story. It is heart warming and heart wrenching. I promise you will anticipate this post each and everyday. Over the next few days I will be telling the story of my first child's birth. This story is full of emotion, love, and a mother's desire and willpower to give birth to a healthy full term baby!

It all begins the second we found out we were preggers.

This was no ordinary birth. Join me to learn why I got put on bed rest, how many things went right in my pregnancy, why I stayed in the hospital for a week, and more.....

This is a story I have been wanting to share for a while! I guarantee you won't be disappointed.


Until tomorrow...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 6, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Blogger David said...

You have my attention...I'll be checking back!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Blogger David said...

Hey Melissa,
Teena was having some trouble logging on. She asked me to let you know she is not happy with tonights ending...she wants more now!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tomorrow, get here already........

 
At February 7, 2011 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Veronica Lee said...

Hi! stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home