This Page

has been moved to new address

Big OOPS!; A Newbie Bloggers Big Mistake

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Big OOPS!; A Newbie Bloggers Big Mistake

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Big OOPS!; A Newbie Bloggers Big Mistake

Image courtey of laroucheplanet.info
Wow! I made a big mistake. I wonder how many newbie bloggers out there have done this one?

Did anyone notice that when you clicked on my posts, you were always directed back to my home page and not to the post desired?

I had some fellow bloggers contact me. They were not able to share my posts because of this. Never fear... husband Doug to the rescue! He figured out my big OOPS and it is all fixed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home