This Page

has been moved to new address

Poo Poo Caa Caa; It’s a Poo Poo Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Poo Poo Caa Caa; It’s a Poo Poo Party

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Poo Poo Caa Caa; It’s a Poo Poo Party

kid pooping

 

Well well well… Where shall I start…

Tonight as I was bathing my boys, I continually smelled an odor. It was a little faint and I just could not figure out what it was. My best guess was the trash can that really needed to be emptied.

However, I was wrong. It was POOP! I gasped as I saw where the poop was. Any guesses?

I found poop hidden under the bathroom rug. I thought to myself, “You have got to be kidding. My son would not do this!” On second thought, “Heck yeah, my son would defiantly do this”.

I had to inquire as to how the poop got there and I was dying to know the thought process behind this elaborate trick. If I am going to have to clean this up, I am hoping for a good laugh to go along with it.

As my son sat in the bath, our conversation went on like so:

Me: “Son, did you have a little accident today” (It was really not little but rather large and disgusting)

Gabe: “Uh… Yeah” (as he shy's away hoping to not get into trouble)

Me: “So, what did you do about it?”

Gabe: “Well moooommmmm, I am not a really good wiper.”

Me: “I know son. I can see that. What did you do after you wiped it?”

Gabe: “Put the rug on it.”

Me: “Why?”

Gabe: “I thought it would just go away.”

Conversation over. I was laughing too hard.

I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and picked up a few little chunks that were left. It was so incredibly disgusting and fowl smelling, that she who has a weak tummy, leaned over and puked. Here I am with my legs straddling the smeared poop, and leaned over the toilet puking up pizza.

I had to spray this poop with cleaner. It was pretty crusted onto the floor; so I let it soak for just a few minutes and I began to wipe it up. I had to actually scrub at this and that brought on another spell of the puking.

Needless to say, it is all clean and sanitized. It was pretty darn nasty but gave me a good chuckle.

 

Photo courtesy of chhsblog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home