This Page

has been moved to new address

Day3: "The Toddler Bed"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Day3: "The Toddler Bed"

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day3: "The Toddler Bed"

Last night was nothing short of a disaster. Honestly, I should say a large portion of the afternoon was. My oldest son fell down and busted open his chin. It was awful! Because of this, Hayden's nap was very late in the day resulting in a weird night for him. He was hard to keep asleep all night long. Even in my bed. That's right folks, I said my bed.

He started off in his own bed doing fabulous but that was extremely short lived. It was most likely the nap and the fact that he is coming down with his brothers cold.

I told my husband I figured it would be a hard night and sure enough as we were making a list of Christmas stuff to still buy, I heard the cries of little Hayden.

Today we are playing very safe so nobody gets hurt and we are striving for a more successful night in the toddler bed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home