This Page

has been moved to new address

A Baby Story; Before MeloMomma Was Really MeloMomma Part 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: A Baby Story; Before MeloMomma Was Really MeloMomma Part 3

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Baby Story; Before MeloMomma Was Really MeloMomma Part 3


I suddenly felt myself start sweating. I was pretty nervous that my doctor was not saying anything. I realize now that this silence only lasted a few minutes, but it sure felt like hours to me.

My doctor turned to head towards me and made eye contact. Oh man this is it... I am finally going to learn the sex of my baby!
She says to me, “ Melissa, I know how badly you wanted to know the sex of your baby, but I have some bad news.” Oh my goodness... my heart sank all the way down to my toes. What was wrong? A thousand “what if's” passed through my mind in the thirty seconds she was quiet. She starts to open her mouth again, and I take a deep breath as she says, “Your baby has their legs crossed. I will not be able to tell you the sex today.”

No big birthday surprise for this expecting mommy. I asked if I could do jumping jacks or something to get the baby to move, but she had other patients and pretty much laughed in my face when I asked this.

Happy Birthday Mommy To Be! Little did I know this was just the start of how onry this baby was going to be.

Off we go to have some birthday dinner. Yep... we are going to Chinese again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH..... the wait...... at least you had Chinese food!! : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home