This Page

has been moved to new address

Valentine's Day Link Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Valentine's Day Link Up

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Link Up

Image courtesy of campfirechicblog.blogspot.com
Valentine's Day is right around the corner! My brain is flowung with all these fun crafts and activities. I have posted several but let's face it. I have two kids and a busy life. I decided I would give all my blogging friends a chance to share their ideas too!

If you have a child friendly Valentine craft, recipie, or activity you can link up below. Your link must go directly to your post and not your home page. (Please leave a comment below afer linking up).

5 Comments:

At February 11, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Thanks so much for the link up! I found you from the Crafty Moms group. :)

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks Ashley! I love your crayon hearts! I am a follower of yours!

 
At February 11, 2011 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have a link, but I think it's a great idea. I love the Melomomma website and get a lot of great ideas from here. I saw on Rachel Ray that she made brownies in a waffle iron. I happen to have the heart shaped waffle iron, so I'm thinking I'll let the kids make those.

 
At February 11, 2011 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Stacie, I have got to see photos of this! It sounds so cool! If you send me photos (melfayec@gmail.com) I would love to share them with my readers! BTW, Thanks for the Huge compliment! I appricaite that a ton!

 
At February 12, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Ludicrous Mama said...

Found you at MBC's Crafty Moms Group!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home