This Page

has been moved to new address

Reader Input

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MeloMomma: Reader Input

Monday, December 13, 2010

Reader Input

Image courtesy of theautismnews.com
I want to make a special post tonight to thank my readers! I love what I have started and want to grow it even more! I would like to take this opportunity to ask my readers what they like/ dislike and what they want to see more of?
Thank you MeloMomma readers!

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2010 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

MeloMomma, I look forward to your stories & challenges, you have an interesting life. Your craft ideas are wonderful too. I like your blog just as it is right now, keep up the GREAT work, & the challenges of your life coming. Best of Luck to YOU.

 
At December 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you! I just posted a story about grocery shopping! Enjoy! Thank you for your comment!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home